The School of Dentistry serves students, educators, patients, and the community through its commitment to enhancing oral health. Our values, vision, and mission define our role in improving the overall health of communities in Utah and the Mountain West.
The University of Utah School of Dentistry will lead the profession in dental education, discovery, and outreach to provide comprehensive and value-driven care for each patient.
The mission of the University of Utah School of Dentistry is to advance health by:
- Providing exceptional care for our patients
- Educating excellent dentists for the future
- Leading oral health discovery and innovation
- Meeting the oral health needs of our community
- Making a meaningful impact on the health of our underserved
- Creating a humanistic culture that elevates human welfare, values, dignity, equity, and inclusion
- Integrating oral care into total health