How We are Ensuring Your Safety
The University of Utah School of Dentistry will lead the profession in dental education, discovery, and outreach to provide comprehensive and value-driven care for each patient
The mission of the University of Utah School of Dentistry is to advance health by:
- Providing exceptional care for our patients
- Educating excellent dentists for the future
- Leading oral health discovery and innovation
- Meeting the oral health needs of our community
- Making a meaningful impact on the health of our underserved
- Creating a humanistic culture that elevates human welfare, values, dignity, equity, and inclusion
- Integrating oral care into total health
MESSAGE FROM OUR DEAN
The University of Utah School of Dentistry was created to provide the State of Utah and its region with a leading dental educational institution, one that is fully integrated into the health center of the State’s educational flagship. The School provides exceptional students with access to outstanding dental-related clinical care, to research opportunities, and to supporting resources at a reasonable cost.
In Utah you can truly have it all. Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas offer newcomers vibrant, diverse neighborhoods, great schools, arts and entertainment, and endless access to outdoor recreation. A strong economy and low cost of living make Utah a perfect choice to call home.