A goal of advancing knowledge and transforming clinical practice.... Read More
The University of Utah School of Dentistry will lead the profession in dental education, discovery, and outreach to provide comprehensive and value-driven care for each patient
The mission of the University of Utah School of Dentistry is to advance health by:
- Providing exceptional care for our patients
- Educating excellent dentists for the future
- Leading oral health discovery and innovation
- Meeting the oral health needs of our community
- Making a meaningful impact on the health of our underserved
- Creating a humanistic culture that elevates human welfare, values, dignity, equity, and inclusion
- Integrating oral care into total health
Latest NewsRead all Dentistry News
The Department of Ophthalmology is proud to be a part of a health system providing the best possible care through continual improvement. ... Read MoreGlobal Health,Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences,Pathology,Surgery,Pediatrics,Neurology
Thanks to our remarkable faculty, staff, and students, patients like George Brown can get back to living life and doing the things they love most.... Read More
Dr. Rena D'Souza speaks about women pioneers at the International Association for Dental Research.... Read MoreSelect...
On opening day, 36 children and their parents received high-quality dental care at Liberty Community Learning Center. For some, it was the first time. “When someone can smile without being embarrassed or feeling pain,” said A.J. Smith, clinic director and associate professor of dentistry at the University of Utah School of Dentistry, “it gives them a whole new outlook on life.”... Read MoreSelect...
What distinguishes our education program? What else should we add to what we already do well?... Read More